Friday, January 16, 2015

PJ's & Coffee - pssst did I mention it's noon!



Yes, look at the clock it's noon, and I'm still in my PJ's sipping coffee! My usual schedule, as I am not a morning kinda gal!

The photo above was taken on my 48th birthday from a celebration bash, my family put together for me. The lady on the far right is my step-mother Ednalou. She recently passed on, this February; from a long battle with cancer. She is a large reason, I am creating jewelry today (see my other post introduction).

By afternoon, I start my role as office manager, for our family firm, Ballard Associates (Financial Planning), then by night and the wee hours of the morning; I am creator of fantastical things (unless the creative juices are all dried out)!!!

So, it's time to get out of my PJ's, and put on my dancing clothes!!! Have a Fantastical Creative Day Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment